- You will not be allowed to submit a partially completed application.
- A Data Correction Page appears if you have omitted a required field or entered data incorrectly .
- When your application is complete and after you have clicked the submit button on the bottom of the last page, you are taken to the payment page where you pay your application fee online.
- You will have the opportunity to print out your completed application from your Activity Log.
Allow yourself plenty of time to fill out the application thoughtfully and carefully. Do not wait until the last minute.
Application materials, once submitted as part of your application, become the property of Stanford University. Materials will not be returned and copies will not be provided for applicants nor released to other institutions. Please keep a copy for your records.
Stanford's Right of Verification
Stanford reserves the right to investigate the authenticity, accuracy, and authorship of materials submitted, information provided, and assertions made in connection with the application.
Stanford reserves the right to withdraw an offer of admission if:
- You show a significant drop in academic performance or fail to graduate; or,
- There has been a misrepresentation in or breach of the terms of your application; or,
- Stanford learns that you have engaged in behavior prior to the first day of enrolled attendance that indicates a serious lack of judgment or integrity.
Stanford further reserves the right to require that you provide additional information and/or authorization for the release of information about such matters, or about any matter relating to your application for admission.
CollegeNET Technical Support
Technical support is available from any page within the onine application by clicking on the CollegeNET Tech Support link. You can also send email to the CollegeNET Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org. CollegeNET responds to technical support questions within 24 hours. When requesting technical support include:
- User name
- Full Name
- Email Address
Applicants who have previously applied to Stanford and were not admitted or did not accept an offer of admission must submit:
- A new application and must pay the application fee
- Statement of Purpose
- Any additional department-required documents such as writing sample, resume/CV